© LaHave Islands Marine Museum Society Web design by Robert Ylkos
The museum is now closed for the season. It will reopen next June.
Open June 1 to September 1, from 10:00 to 5:00.
Cape LaHave Island is the largest of the LaHave Islands and was named by Samuel de Champlain when he landed in Green Bay in 1604. The Island does not have any private land; it is publicly owned and used and is a popular camping destination of many locals today. The Island can only be accessed by boat.
Some scenic views of Cape LaHave Island’s coast and beaches.
A pond located on the Island